Saturday 7 July 2012

Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes


A Word from The Mouthwatering Vegan

Hi, I'm Miriam. I love meatless dishes, I love my kitchen, I adore food and am a passionate gourmet cook. Here you will find a host of delicious vegan recipes (meat-free, egg-free and dairy-free) - some are Mediterranean inspired, some have an Eastern touch, whilst others are simply inspired by ingredients that I love and experiment with. Most of the recipes are very nutritious. I have tried my utmost to combine the idea of eating healthily with great tasting recipes, which in the main are easy to prepare.
These are free recipes for your pleasure - all we ask in return is that you take a few moments to leave a constructive comment! Meantime, I will soon be announcing news of my new vegan cookbook, entitled "Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes™".
"Because we eat with our eyes first, and foremost with our conscience"

No comments:

Post a Comment